We are certainly sorry that you are having problems with your mattress. We have used the majority of our manufactures for well over 20 years, and although not very common, sometimes a bad apple can enter the bunch. Our manufacturer’s warranties cover a multitude of possible defects to ensure that if your product is defective, you are in good hands.
What to know before getting started on your claim:
- All warranties are backed and upheld by the manufacturer, not by Bed’r Mattress. However, will gladly assist you through the process to ensure that the right steps are made in filing your claim.
- Each manufacturer has their own set of warranty guidelines, and these can vary per product. Your mattress would have been accompanied by a warranty packet that will fully outline the details of what is or is not covered under warranty. If you are unable to locate the warranty packet, contact us, and we will be glad to provide you with one!
- Transportation fees are not covered by the manufacturer, any transportation fees that may occur are the responsibility of the customer.
- Proof of purchase (invoice) and a photo of the manufacturer’s law tag are required to initiate the warranty claim process.
- All information provided below will be received by Bed’r Mattress and submitted to the appropriate manufacturer. You will be contacted within 3-5 business days and provided with the next steps for your warranty claim. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Bed’r Mattress warranty department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s Get Started!
Fill out the form below to start your warranty claim process. Please note, image file sizes must be under 1mb. If you’re on a mobile device, consider a photo compressor app to reduce file size. If you have any trouble with this form or photo upload, please submit all required information directly to email@example.com.