We are certainly sorry that you are having problems with your mattress. We will be glad to assist you through the warranty claim process!! We have used the majority of our manufactures for well over 20 years, and although not very common, sometimes a bad apple can enter the bunch. Our manufacture’s warranties cover a multitude of possible defects to ensure that if your product is defective, you are in good hands.
What to know before getting started on your claim:
- All Warranties are backed and upheld by the manufacturer, not by Bed’r Mattress. We, however, will gladly assist you through the process to ensure that the right steps are made in filing your claim.
- Most manufacturer’s warranties differ from one another. Your mattress will have been accompanied by a warranty packet that will fully outline the details of circumstances considered to be “defective.” If you are unable to locate the warranty packet, contact us, and we will be glad to provide you with one!
- Transportation, re-delivery, or swap fees are not covered by the manufacturer, any transportation fees that may occur are the responsibility of the customer.
- A proof of purchase/invoice must be presented to file a warranty claim. Bed’r Mattress does keep records for up to (5) years and will give our best efforts to search our database in the event that you cannot provide this.
- Some manufacture’s handle their own warranties, should your warranty claim fall under one of those manufacture’s, we will notify you and provide you with the contact information.
- The presence of a stain often will void your warranty.
- Manufacture’s may require your mattress to have a matching boxspring or a boxspring that is equivalent.
- All manufacturer’s require that the proper support (frame/rails/slats) be in place, or the warranty will be voided.
Now You Are Ready To Get Started!
Fill out the form below to start your warranty claim process.